It's Secret Santa Time
We've checked our list
you are on the "we love ya" list...
so here is something especially nice!
On December 20th and the 21st
(Saturday 12/20 and Sunday 12/21 only)
CMS On-line and In-Salon Gift Cards are
You can come on over to the salon
order on-line from our website
from our "Buy Now Cart" on Facebook!
Not only that but...
All hair products are
Just in time to stuff those stocking with the gift of beauty!
It's an extra holiday beauty treat from us to you!
Yes, it's beginning to look a lot like a
Don't you just love the holidays!
On another merry note...
what would the winter holidays be without something to warm your heart right down to your toes.
We gotcha all warm and cozy with this little cup of holiday cheer.
On the eve of Santa's arrival here's a recipe sure to make the traditional reading of
"Twas The Night Before Christmas"
is even more fun!
Straight from the kitchen of Ms. Claus...
Starry Night Gingerbread Cocoa
Serves: Makes 4 hot cocoas
- 4 cups milk
- ½ cup cocoa powder
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup white sugar
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon allspice
- ½ teaspoon ground ginger
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- whipped cream for topping
- silver candy sprinkles
- tiny gingerbread cookies
- In a medium saucepan over low heat, heat milk. While warming the milk, combine the cocoa powered, brown sugar, sugar, cinnamon, allspice and ginger in a small bowl. Whisk into the milk until hot. Serve with whipped cream, sprinkle with cinnamon, silver candy sprinkles and top with a gingerbread man cookie
- For the naughty over 21 you can add some holiday spirits (wink)
And there you have it...
A Holiday All Merry, Bright
From all of us at
Christopher Moore Salon
We wish you a
Starry Magical Holiday!